Plastic Recordings is pleased to announce its Free At Last Remix Competition. Create your best remix of Free At Last by Artist and Dj Stephen Kay!
VPS Avenger Expansion - The Collection 1
Vengeance Sound are proud to present this epic collaboration of Manuel Schleis, BigTone, Andy Hinz, Stephan Endemann, Marcel Susenburger, Marcel Seifer, Mirko Ruta and Alan Morris!
VPS Avenger Expansion Pack: House & Techno
A collection of 63 VPS Avenger presets that cover all aspects of House & Techno.
You can expect a wide range of inspirational sounds ready to be used within your future House & Techno productions. The presets include full-bodied deep basses, driving leads, classic stabs and diverse atmospherics. The presets utilise many of the incredible functions within the Producer Suite and are easily tweaked to form bespoke and new sounds.
- All artists must be 16 and over – All entries must be from artists 16 years and over and in the case of the artist being under the age of 18 they must have consent from their parent or legal guardian to enter and the parent or legal guardian must be willing to sign a release agreement if they are chosen in the top 3.
- All submissions must be within the following time length of 3:30 mins to 9 mins -Any entires outside of this time length will not be considered as all entries are aimed at the professional Dj market.
- All entries must not contain any recognisable samples from copywrite music that has been released in the past or present – Any entries containing illegal samples will not be considered. THE USE OF SAMPLE PACKS IS OK.
- All entries must be accompanied with the following – Version of Track (EG Club Mix), Name of Artist, Stage Name of Artist, Country of Artist, Artist Contact Information (EG Email) a screenshot of the purchase/download page of Free Last on Beatport. TO ENTER THIS COMPETITION YOU MUST PURCHASE A COPY OF FREE AT LAST BY STEPHEN KAY FROM BEATPORT AND TAKE A SCREENSHOT OF THE PURCHASE/DOWNLOAD PAGE AND SUBMIT IT WITH YOUR REMIX.
- All artists who enter their remixes into this competition agree that if their music is chosen in the top 3 it will be released on Plastic Recordings – All artists agree that if their work is chosen in the top 3 it will be released through Plastic Recordings on all paid download sites with a 60% Artists and 40% Plastic Recordings split of any revenue generated from paid downloads/streams for 3 years.
- All Entries agree to radio play on Plastic Radio if chosen in the top 3 – By entering music into this competition, artists agree that if their music is chosen in the top 3 their music will be on rotation on Plastic Radio for as long as the release agreement of 3 years.